As Service Delivery Manager, you will be in charge of the daily governance of IT Outsourcing Agreements.
- Your main objective is to safeguard the contractual agreements, for which you will align with many other departments internally and externally.
- You also play an important part in detecting/creating new opportunities for your customer, as well as internal improvements.
Your customer sees you as a trusted advisor.
- Ensure good SLA & KPI results by coordinating with the Operations Teams & provide associated reporting;
- Meet your customer regularly to review performance and propose improvements or new opportunities;
- Monitor your budgets and margins & report accordingly, ensuring correct invoicing;
- Work closely with the other service delivery managers , initiate, propose and defend new initiatives to your internal customer and/or internal management and involve the relevant stakeholders for implementation;
- Experience in managing sourcing contracts is a must.
- Knowledge of SAP infrastructure is an asset !
- Experience with service management tools e.g. 4me or Service now is an asset.
- Thanks to your amazing communication skills, you are able to dialogue with people from different backgrounds in all levels of an organization. You find a perfect balance between human and digital communication, in Dutch, English and French. You master the art of challenging, convincing and motivating people, and networking comes natural to you
- Colleagues describe you as a driven and enthusiastic team member, with excellent time management and organizational skills. Tight deadlines are a welcome challenge to you. You know how to establish priorities and are able to work independently, not afraid of making decisions within the area of your responsibilities
- You have a Master Degree thinking level, a sound knowledge of MS Office and are a quick learner when working with new tools and applications.
- An ITIL Intermediate (v3/v4) or Service Manager (v3/v4) Certificate is preferred, a solid interest in and knowledge of the ICT industry is a must