Energy company Sibelga is seeking to appoint an ISL Functional Analyst for its head office in Brussels. Do you have a Master's degree in computer science or science and 5 years or more experience as a Functional Analyst?
Then come and join us!
The ITBT (IT & Business Transformation) department is tasked with supporting all of Sibelga's “business” activities. It ensures that Sibelga is equipped with efficient processes and a high-performance information system to support these processes, in line with changing needs and technologies. To achieve this, the ITBT department has been structured into 3 units, hinged around Sibelga's various business lines. One of these units, the Works, GIS & Customer Unit, manages the processes and applications supporting the management of works, assets, network plans and customer relations.
Within this unit, the Works functional area is launching a roadmap to deploy a solution for works and asset management, planning optimisation and digitisation for the entire Network Management department. In this context, we are looking for a Functional Analyst to assist us in the management of the SAP PM and PS modules.
- You are involved in the management of requests, by analysing business needs, identifying the solution and estimating costs.
- You are a part of the development cycle: you take care of the detailed needs analysis and functional analysis using BPMN, UML and Enterprise Architect.
- You challenge the technical solutions proposed by the development teams and check the product deliverables.
- You are responsible for the various test phases and oversee rollout.
- You ensure that the reference documentation is updated. You act as a SAP PM and PS go-to person for this area.
- You are involved in problem management and serve as the second line of support for the handling of incidents.
- You are a university graduate in a scientific discipline (civil engineer or Master's degree in computer science, etc.).
- You have a minimum of 5 years' experience as a Functional Analyst.
- You have a technical functional profile with knowledge of one or more SAP modules (HR, FI, CO, MM, SD, PM, PS, etc.), preferably in SAP PM or PS.
- You are familiar with BPMN, UML and testing methodologies.
- Knowledge of the Enterprise Architect and Jira tools would be an advantage.
- You have a perfect command of one of the two main national languages and are familiar with the other. You are fluent in professional technical English.
- Key competencies: Capacity for learning, analytical ability, customer- and results-driven, diligence, accuracy and communication skills.
What WE CAN Offer
- A rewarding position serving the city and its inhabitants.
- High-quality and rewarding training and career prospects.
- A dynamic business sector.
- A vibrant workplace in the heart of Brussels.
- A healthy work-life balance (possibility of working from home, etc.).
- An attractive remuneration and benefits package (company car and petrol card, mobile phone, internet costs, entertainment allowance, 33 days' leave, meal vouchers, insurance such as health care, hospitalisation and pension, 30% reduction on energy bills, etc.).
If this sounds like the job for you and you would like to serve the people of Brussels...
Apply to Sibelga via the button below!
You will join a dynamic, environmentally aware company, constantly evolving towards new technologies, and that looks after its staff.