Sibelga, which is active in the energy sector, is looking for a Functional Analyst for its Workplace and Document Management competence centres at its headquarters in Brussels. You have a Bachelor's degree in Information Technology and you have in-depth knowledge of IT development. You like challenges and want to contribute. Come and join our team!
The IT & Business Transformation (ITBT) Department supports all Sibelga's professional activities. It ensures that Sibelga has high-performance processes and an IT system that supports these processes as needs and technologies evolve. To this end, the ITBT Department is structured into 3 units that focus on Sibelga's various disciplines. One of these units, the Competence Centres & Transversal Unit, is responsible for the processes and applications supporting the management of Human Resources, Finance, Purchasing, Logistics and Communication. The Wdma team that is part of this unit includes the 3 competence centres Workplace, Document Management & Automation.
The Workplace Competence Centre helps employees by optimising their daily collaboration activities and sharing knowledge, using technologies such as Microsoft Office 365 and Microsoft Azure.
The Document Management Competence Centre focuses on documents related to organisational processes. We use technologies such as Microsoft SharePoint (Online), Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Azure and Kofax scanning solutions.
- You translate the needs of the 'profession' into functions that can be modelled in the information systems
- You implement, test and document, taking into account the established architecture and the applicable rules and procedures.
- You act as the interface between the various managers and the contact persons for the development of the application. You also coordinate the development process, perform functional and non-functional tests of the application and a quality control.
- You provide assistance in drawing up user manuals and, if necessary, in training users.
- Finally, you supervise and coach the junior Functional Analysts.
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or equivalent experience
- You have at least 3 years' experience as a senior Functional Analyst
- You have a thorough knowledge of:
- SharePoint Online & SharePoint On-Prem (2013 and later)
- Microsoft Modern Workplace (e.g. Cloud, Azure, O365)
- You are interested in mobile technologies, digitisation of information and process improvement.
- Knowledge of the Utilities sector is a plus
- You have a perfect command of Dutch or French and you have a good basic knowledge of the other language. You have a command of technical English at a professional level
- Core competencies: stress-resistant, analytical mind, conceptual thinking, ability to plan, flexibility and rigour
- A meaningful job at the service of the city and its inhabitants
- A sector of activity that is constantly evolving
- A pleasant and agreeable working framework
- A dynamic working environment in the heart of Brussels
- Continuous training and career opportunities
- A healthy work-life balance (possibility of teleworking etc.)
- An advantageous salary package and set of fringe benefits (company car and fuel card, mobile phone, internet costs, entertainment allowance, 33 days' holiday, meal vouchers, insurances such as healthcare, hospitalisation and pension, 30% reduction on energy bills, etc.)
Do you recognise yourself in this job description? Does a job in the service of the people of Brussels mean anything to you?
Then don't hesitate, and apply to Sibelga via the button below!
You will find yourself in a dynamic company that is constantly evolving with new technologies in mind, which cares about the environment and looks after all its employees.