The ITBT (IT & Business Transformation) department is tasked with supporting all of Sibelga's “business” activities. It ensures that Sibelga is equipped with efficient processes and a high-performance information system to support these processes, in line with changing needs and technologies. To achieve this, the ITBT department has been structured into 3 services, organised around Sibelga's various business lines. One of these services, the Works, GIS & Customer Unit, manages the processes and applications supporting the management of works, customer relations, assets and network plans.
Within this service, the customer functional area is growing due to the gradual introduction of Salesforce's Service Cloud and Field Service Lightning solutions. These new solutions are set to play a major role in the management of a multitude of processes and interactions with our customers in the years to come. As part of this, we are looking for a Technical Application Designer for the Salesforce solution.
- You will be a key player within the Works, GIS & Customer Unit.
- You will have technical responsibility for the entire Salesforce platform with primary responsibility for:
- Participating in strategic projects involving the Salesforce solution by contributing to the various architectural choices and models in order to propose the best solution
- Producing and enforcing development guidelines around Salesforce solutions with the different development teams
- Assisting project teams in the different implementation phases of their project (design, build, test and deployment)
- Interfacing with infrastructure teams to ensure Salesforce is running smoothly
- Carrying out quality controls of the solutions delivered by the development teams (code review)
- Defining and managing all Salesforce environments within our organisation
- You are a university graduate with a science-based qualification (engineer or Master's degree in computer science, etc.) and have at least 8 years' experience in a technical environment, including at least 3 years on Salesforce
- Knowledge of the Service Cloud, Fsl and Community application modules is a plus
- You are familiar with one or more of the following concepts and technologies: SOA, SOAP UI, Oracle, SQL Server, BPMN and UML, Enterprise Architect
- You are bilingual in French/Dutch and have a good knowledge of English.
- Key skills: Approachable, team player, sense of initiative, persuasive, an excellent communicator, self-motivating, organised, flexible
What we can offer
- A rewarding position serving the city and its inhabitants.
- A dynamic business sector.
- A pleasant and friendly working environment.
- A vibrant workplace in the heart of Brussels.
- Ongoing training and development prospects.
- A healthy work-life balance (possibility of working from home, etc.).
- An attractive remuneration and benefits package (company car and petrol card, mobile phone, internet costs, entertainment allowance, 33 days' leave, meal vouchers, insurance such as health care, hospitalisation and pension, 30% reduction on energy bills, etc.).
If this sounds like the job for you and you would like to serve the people of Brussels.... Why wait? Apply to Sibelga now via the button below!
You will join a dynamic, environmentally aware company, constantly evolving towards new technologies, and that looks after its staff.