By 2050, our planet will have 10 billion inhabitants ... and associated energy needs. Our technologies already support 20% of the global energy supply and 62,800 of our employees go beyond their day-to-day work to produce and transport energy in the most efficient and environmentally friendly manner possible #Siemensenergy
Siemens Energy is looking for an IT Process Optimization Expert to join its team
As an IT professional you will organize measures to ensure the effective use of IT services by the users resulting in overall end user satisfaction and productivity improvements
What are your responsibilities?
- Manages the relationship with Country CEO/CFO for all IT related topics, incl. Planning, Demand/Project/Service Portfolio
- Provides consultancy on IT portfolio, market/legal trends & innovations acting as knowledge broker
- Initiates improvements in cooperation with IT Organization
- Supports implementation related to CyberSecurity and Data Protection requirements
- Ensures implementation of Siemens Energy policies, portfolio, programs and standards
- Supports budget planning and IT-related cost review
- Oversees all local application, local infrastructure and Use IT activities
- Acts as local “Face of IT” to the user on every organization leve
- Consults and supports users on effective usage of IT Services (Best Practices, Tips & Tricks)
- Plans, organizes & performs Masterclasses, roadshows & campaigns based on business/users' needs
- Maintains a Key-User Network and keep close connections with KU from the whole Siemens Family in BE and abroad
- Monitors onsite service provider performance & management of local complaints, escalations & incidents
- Deploys and assures Local devices policy (e.g. WP devices, Mobile devices, ...) & IT housekeeping (productivity measures)
- Supports software licenses purchase and usage (in alignment with SAM@Siemens)
What do you need to qualify for this job?
- Min Bachelor level education in Business Administration, IT or Process Management or other relevant field
- Experience in Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Proven work experience in a similar position
- Strong affinity with IT, including a functional knowledge of SAP and in depth of MS Office, programming/SQL experience, understanding of relational DB
- Excellent communication skills in both Dutch, French and English. German is an asset.
- Experience managing small to medium projects
- knowledge of SAP and the business
- Ability to troubleshoot
- Testing expertise
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical teams, users and management “talking business & IT”
- Continuous process improvement skills
- Ability to document (SAP) processes, functional specifications, etc.
- A calming presence and a high degree of patience
- Care for the success of our company/process area
- Curiosity and detail oriented
- Adaptable to change
- Love of learning / teaching others
Want to join us and be a Future Maker?
We're excited to hear that you would like to join us here at Siemens Energy. Our people love it here and we want you to be a part of helping us make real, what matters.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability to help us review your suitability for the role. We will be in contact as soon as possible with an update on your application.
We create what matters! Apply, come & join us...