Siemens Smart Infrastructure connects energy systems, buildings and industries in a smart way, this to adapt and evolve the way we live and work. We work together with our customers and partners to create an ecosystem that intuitively responds to people's needs and helps customers make the most of their available resources. In this way we help our customers to be successful and our communities to make progress and embrace sustainable development.
What are my responsibilities?
Siemens Smart Infrastructure is looking for an IT Support Engineer to coordinate and handle its IT related activities in Belgium.
As an IT Support Engineer you report directly to the Finance Director of the Operational Company Smart Infrastructure.
- IT service management for on- and offboarding and internal transfer of employees (Laptop, Gid, Mailbox, AD-Group, ...)
- Manage IT assets (Laptops, Mobile devices, Fixed phones, Accessories ...).
- Maintain inventory for IT assets in SAP (=tool-based process).
- Purchasing of IT material (indirect) + good receipts and delivery to end users. Exception: small IT material purchased by SOP IT and stored at Proximity Desk
- Management and governance of Voice and Mobile Data services (Subscriptions, Databundles, landlines, ...)
- 1st contact for requesting standard and non-standard (paid) services in Myit
- Approval of Ssp IT workflows
- Management of file servers, shares and managed folders. (File:\-Drive)
- SharePoint Creation & Maintenance (Incl. Extranet SharePoint for external parties)
- 2nd line support on Mobile devices. Acting as competence centre for Mobile Device Management
- (MDM), certificates, business apps, ...
- Follow-up of Security issues (vulnerabilities, CERT exceptions) in collaboration with Atos
- Roll-out of major changes / new processes for all above topics and other SOP IT housekeeping
- projects (e.g. Windows10 rollout, Wififirst, Mmsa server migrations, Circuit telephony,...)
- SAP User Management & Authorizations (LUC - Local User Coordinator Role
- Great (Bank Guarantees Tool) User Management, Authorizations and Audit
Your assets for success?
- Typical Studies-Experience, Skills and Qualifications : Bachelor/master's degree in computer science or equivalent work experience
- Skills and Qualifications :
- Customer and solution Oriented (problem solving & decision making)
- You have knowledge of SAP and MS Office, a good knowledge of IT tools such as CRM, SharePoint and budget ownership
- Ability to understand complex customer environment
- Experience in Project management and IT process optimization
- Updated with market latest technologies
- Ability to work in full autonomy
Good communication and ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team
- Language(s): French and Dutch mandatory with a good command of English
Want to join us and be a Future Maker?
We're excited to hear that you would like to join us here at Siemens. Our people love it here and we want you to be a part of helping us make real, what matters.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability to help us review your suitability for the role. We will be in contact as soon as possible with an update on your application.
We create what matters! Apply, come & join us...