How We See Your Role
- In your role as business development manager, you are responsible of creating your customer portfolio through prospection and you detect new opportunities with existing accounts (in cooperation with other Sii Belgium account managers).
- You define an effective strategy to open up new markets and position Sii Belgium in the business consulting landscape. Another import aspect of you job consists of managing the consultants working under your responsibility at the customer site and measuring the customer and employee satisfaction at regular intervals.
- This job is meant to work from our office in Ghent.
Your Main Accountabilities Will Include
- Commercial portfolio development:
- Prospecting new accounts to present Sii Belgium and growing your Network
- Work on existing accounts to detect new opportunities
- Draw up proposals and coordinate bidding process
- Develop client relationships (through commercial/ promotional actions and events)
- Participation to events and seminars to promote Sii Belgium
- Contract negotiation and commercial coordination:
- Propose business consulting services (T&M, service centres, ...)
- Collaborate with the HR Dept in order to identify and hire the profiles that are demanded by the market
- Follow-up on invoicing and contracts
- Monitor the profitability rate of the BC activity respecting group targets.
- Employee management:
- Integration of the candidate in the company during the onboarding phase in collaboration with HR and facilitate the employee start-up at the customer site.
- Follow-up of the consultants through follow-up meetings and objective settings and review meetings
- Coordinate onboarding of the employee (administrative issues and integration in the existing teams)
- Ensure the employee adherence to the company (dinners, even, meeting)
- Monitor the employee's expertise level in collaboration with the team leads.
- Reporting to superior: Weekly and monthly reporting
Assets We Would Like You To Hold
- Minimum Professional or Academic Bachelor
- 3-5 y experience in similar function in the IT landscape
- Familiar with cold selling strategies
- Commercial feeling, determined and convincing mindset
- Comfortable in a fast moving environment; stress-resistant
- Excellent interpersonal skills and negotiation skills
- Excellent communication skills and fluent in Dutch and French with a good command of English.
What you get in return for your efforts
- An attractive and flexible salary package (including company car, smartphone, insurances, meal vouchers, and other...)
- A flexible time schedule with possibility to work from home at least one day per week
- You get to work in our modern office in Ghent
- Dynamic, open, competent and established working environment
- Warm and open company culture, supported by an international group.