- Our front end team is responsible for the creative aspects and look and feel of our applications developed by our different business units.
- You will work on websites, webshops, WebApps but also intranets.
- You will be the main responsible to make sure our applications are user friendly and attractive.
- Together with our different development teams you will help our customers in their digital transformation.
- You start from a graphical file and integrate this with a custom backend (.NET, PHP or Java), a CMS (SharePoint, Ektron, Drupal, etc.) and/or e-Commerce suites such as Magento or Hybris.
- In this role you'll work closely together with the software engineers and designers to complete the integration of new applications and services.
- You'll further debug Cross-Browser issues, making sure that sites look great in all kinds of browsers and on various media.
- You will work with new technologies like View, React etc.
- Bachelor Degree in IT, Interactive Multimedia Design or equivalent educational track, during which you have acquired both the technical and creative skills to build interactive and compelling cross-media Web applications
- Knowledge of React, Node or Angular are an advantage
- Dedicated to upholding W3C standards
- Eye for user-friendly and great looking user interfaces
- High energy, motivation and strong team player skills Interest in marketing, communication and commerce through internet
- Fluent in Dutch, English and/or French
- An attractive and flexible salary package (including company car, insurances, meal vouchers, ...)
- Dynamic, open, competent and established working environment offering job security
- Working on challenging projects with a high visibility Sharpening your (technical) skills in challenging assignments
- Formal and on-the-job training; we encourage you to obtain official certification(s)
- A flexible time schedule with possibility to work from home at least one day per week
- Warm and open company culture, supported by an international group