- You will be responsible to attract the best possible talent (both employees and contractors) to help our customers in their digital transformation.
- You are the go to person for our business units in terms of recruitment.
- Together with the Talent acquisition manager you will help optimize the recruitment processes and elevate our employer brand.
- Your marketing and sales skills but most important your innovative spirit will help us to get the best possible result out of our recruitment investments.
- As a team we will shape the future SII Belgium teams to help our customers in their digital journey.
- You take ownership of the end to end recruitment process from sourcing the candidates (both employees and contractors) to making the contract offer.
- You will have regular contact with the different business units to qualify functions and keep them updated.
- You will coordinate the onboarding process with HR to integrate new employees in the company. You will also play a vital role in the follow up process in the first 6 months.
- You will coach our consultants to prepare them for interviews
- You will take part in networking events representing SII towards potential candidates
- You will take contact with possible third party suppliers
- You will work on employer branding projects
- You have a first experience in IT recruitment
- You have a Bachelor/master degree or equivalent through experience
- You have great communication skills and an interest in people
- You are a natural in spotting talent and understanding their career needs
- You are fluent in English and Dutch or French.
What can we offer
- A competitive salary package including company car, meal vouchers, etc. Depending on your specific needs
- Because of our flexible working hours and homeworking possibilities you can say goodbye to traffic jams
- We will provide all the tools necessary to be successful in your job and foresee the necessary training so you can grow in your career
- Depending on your preferences your main workplace will be Brussels or Ghent, with regular commute to the other location
- A laugh a day keeps the doctor away! Our #digitalists work hard but they also play hard, hello afterwork drinks, SII Dinners and SII Day
- We have an informal atmosphere with challenging international projects, best of both worlds!