For our Productivity & Collaboration unit, we strive to improve productivity in organizations by maximizing the means of collaboration and business process automations. We want to provide business and technical guidance to our customers in their digital transformation process towards a modern workplace.
SII Belgium offers state of the art Office 365/SharePoint solutions and supports their clients in their digital journey. We all know that change can be difficult to implement in an organization, especially if it concerns a large company with several departments.
As new SharePoint Developer at SII Belgium you will design and develop Web applications based on SharePoint Technology. Development will be mainly done in C# using Visual Studio. By capitalizing your experience as .NET Developer and SharePoint Developer, you'll quickly integrate in the existing SharePoint team. This will also enable you to take the technical analysis in your hands. Projects will take place both at the SII offices located near Brussels and Ghent, or onsite at our various clients' premises. Together with your colleagues, you represent SII Belgium in the best possible way towards our clients and their employees.
- Higher education in IT (minimum Bachelor level)
- A broad interest in developing websites and Web applications Experienced in .NET, ASP.NET and in developing in C#
- A thorough knowledge of SharePoint and O365 Proven track record of SharePoint development
- Fluent in Dutch with good additional skills in French and English
- Knowledge of CMS Systems is a plus
- You are a team player but not afraid of working autonomously
- Motivated to learn and evolve professionally
- An attractive and flexible salary package (including company car, smartphone, insurances, meal vouchers, ...)
- Dynamic, competent and established working environment offering job security
- Working on challenging projects with high visibility
- Sharpening your (technical) skills in challenging assignments
- Formal and on-the-job training; we encourage you to obtain official certification(s)
- A flexible time schedule with possibility to work from home at least one day per week
- Warm and open company culture, supported by an international group