Simac ICT Belgium, network and system integrator in the Belux market, is part of the international engineering Simac nv with offices in the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Czech Republic and Slovakia.
Our 170 experienced employees in Belgium provide to medium and large enterprises a complete service in the field of ICT infrastructures: consultancy, implementation, project management, ICT infrastructure management, maintenance and tasking. Knowledge, innovation, flexibility and continuous customer focus are our trademark for 45 years.
Simac - WPSM / Workplace Support & Maintenance Engineer
WPSM should Ensure that users work in an efficient and secure manner on all supported workplace devices and peripherals, and in all meeting rooms.
The WPSM Support Engineer will undertake the following activities:
- Problem/Incident assessment;
- PC Installation, Move, Add, Change (iMac);
- Incident troubleshooting;
- Communication with external parties;
- Deployment and follow-up of monthly patches and new releases.
The software packages installed on the workplace devices are supported by WPSM as long as they are not the responsibility of other ICT teams.
For Meeting rooms, WPSM ensures that immediate support can be given on location in HQ or remotely (by Phone, Skype) in other locations.
- Basic knowledge of SCCM (proficiency is an advantage);
- Ticketing tool + ITIL rules;
- MS Windows 10 + MS Office 365;
- MS Azure + Active Directory;
- Hardware troubleshooting (Workstation);
- Basic knowledge of network topology;
- GPO troubleshooting;
- Working experience in a similar environment.
- Communication skills;
- Stress resistance;
- Ability to work across multiple sites.
- IT infrastructure to support (Workstations, Multifunction printers, Mobile devices, ...);
- Working base split between London and Bacton;
- Working hours: 8 hours/day