We are looking for a Cloud Infrastructure Architect who can convert ideas, needs, and requirements into business solutions, products, and services. Our ideal candidate is technically sound, calm, and hard-working. You should have an eye for detail, play well with others, and easily grasp a system which extends over multiple platforms and sites.
You will work in the Product Operations department where you will shape the platforms that run our SaaS product. The architect will be responsible for ensuring the stable performance of the infrastructure in a large-scale setting, and knowing how to scale that infrastructure as the company grows.
The Product operations team works mainly in a Linux environment with tools like Kubernetes, TerraForm and Ansible. A DevOps mindset and Infrastructure as code skills are key for this role.
We will give you the ability to use your skills and expertise in a fast-paced, challenging, and international environment. You'll become part of a talented and dedicated team working in a fun and dynamic culture. We nurture the opportunity for career growth into architecture, analysis, project management and development team leadership. We strive to develop cutting edge technologies that will be used by the world's best-known companies. We hope you can join us in creating and innovating one of the most user-friendly content marketing tools on the market.
You must be legally authorized to work in Belgium.
- Analyze and design next generation cloud solutions
- Drive cloud native architecture principles
- Ensure solution and operations reliability
- Manage the team and processes to support our MicroService deployments
- Be an essential member of a motivated and experienced team
- Act as a mentor to other engineers and assist in hiring future engineers
- Closely work together with the product development team
Technologies we work with
- Kubernetes, Docker, TerraForm, Ansible
- Microsoft Azure Cloud, NET, Web API
- MongoDB, Redis, Elasticsearch
- Atlassian Bamboo, Jira, Confluence
- GIT, BitBucket
- Bachelor's degree is a must
- Excellent knowledge of English is required, both oral and written
- Experience in a SaaS driven environment
- Experience designing MicroService architectures
- Strong understanding and experience with at least one cloud provider, preferably Azure
- Experience in Containerization technologies and orchestration (Docker, Oci, Kubernetes, Docker Swarm, ...)
- Working with monitoring and observability tools in a distributed environment
- Superior problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Be able to think at the macro level, while ensuring the design works on the micro level
- Have a broad knowledge about software architecture, MicroService design, container orchestration and cloud concepts
- Deep understanding of at least 1 scripting language (Python, LUA, Bash, PowerShell, ...)
- Well known with configuration management tools like Ansible
- Hands on experience with infrastructure as code processes and tools like TerraForm
- Comfortable working with GIT on a daily basis
- Comfortable working with Linux and Windows
- Our interest is sparked if you are:
- Smart and fun to work with
- Comfortable taking on a multi-functional role
- Client-focused and service-oriented
- Creative and entrepreneurial with a 'can-do' attitude
- A big fan of challenges - and finding solutions to overcome them
- Innovative and forward thinking
- An aficionado of continuous delivery and all things automated
- Able to work well independently and as part of a team
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Willing to take initiative to understand our business
Do you think you have what it takes to be our new colleague? We are looking forward to your application!
Who we are
Sitecore is the global leader in digital experience management software that combines content management, commerce, and customer insights. We are the first end to end solution covering the entire content life cycle - from planning and creating content to delivering personalized experiences in real time and at scale across every channel.
Sitecore delivers highly relevant content and personalized digital experiences that delight audiences, build loyalty and drive revenue. With Sitecore's platform, marketers can own the experience of every customer that engages with their brand, across every channel. More than 3,500 of the world's leading brands - including American Express, Carnival Cruise Lines, Easyjet, and Heineken - trust Sitecore to help them deliver the meaningful interactions that win customers for life.
Sitecore is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity without unlawful regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other local legally protected characteristic.
Our employees are our foundation. Sitecore is built upon a diverse group of passionate, innovative, and collaborative individuals located across four continents and over 20 countries. The Sitecore values of Foster Collaboration, Push Boundaries, Take Ownership, Cultivate Community, and Customers First are what drive and unite us across the globe. Learn more about the Sitecore values here: https://www.sitecore.com/company/our-values
Sitecore is experiencing spectacular growth all over the world.