We're looking for an experienced Senior Full Stack Developer that is thrilled about coding .NET to support our technical vision and join our team in our Brussels office!
As an experienced .NET Developer, you must be technically sound, calm, and hard-working. You should have an eye for detail, play well with others, and easily grasp a system which extends over multiple platforms and sites.
You will also implement components of our platform and configure the client's business logic for their solution. You will help drive strategic decisions around technology as well as be hands-on in the development of major software systems.
You will be responsible for the translation and implementation and configuration of specifications into a state-of-the-art tested and reusable code. The scope of this role can be fully vertical (from database to business logic & API code to User Interface), or more horizontal, based on personal interests and strengths.
We will give you the ability to use your skills and expertise in a fast-paced, challenging, and international environment. You'll become part of a talented and dedicated team working in a fun and dynamic culture. We nurture the opportunity for career growth into architecture, analysis, project management and development team leadership. We strive to develop innovative technologies that will be used by the world's best-known companies. We hope you can join us in creating and innovating one of the most user-friendly content marketing tools on the market.
You must be legally authorized to work in Belgium
- Discuss and design software architecture with a motivated and experienced team
- Ability to review code of fellow team members
- A good deal of coding
- Design and develop API services and MicroServices
- Maintaining a working environment with a clear technological vision and future-oriented development approach
- Act as a mentor for junior and medior developers
- Ability to review code of fellow team members
- Strong data modeling skills
- Good understanding of Web standards
- Assist senior team members with issue/bug investigation and resolution
- Collaborate with team members to analyze incoming trouble tickets and recreate reported issues
- Develop, test, and implement code fixes
- Conversant in both SQL and NoSQL database solutions
- Create and document workaround processes when possible
- Document technical requirements for enhancement requests
- Experience with Elasticsearch and Microsoft Azure Cloud is a plus
- Knowledgeable in asynchronous programming
Technologies we work with
- .NET, C#
- REST API, Redis, Elasticsearch
- Atlassian Bamboo, Jira, Confluence
- Microsoft Azure, JQuery, Knockout JS, ReactJS
- GIT, BitBucket., Azure DevOps
- Bachelor's or Master's degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent knowledge of English is required, both oral and written
- 4 years of proven experience in ASP.NET Web development
- 4+ years experience in C#
- Strong analytical and synthetic skills
- Ability to interpret user requirements and translate them into an implementation and customization strategy
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
- You are familiar with Version Control systems such as GIT
- You have a good understanding of Web stack and technologies applications
- You know how to handle software testing procedures
- Experience with Non-Relational Databases and queries
- You possess a proactive attitude and you're solution minded
- You pay attention to detail
- You possess a great interest in Web technologies
- Familiar working with the Microsoft Visual Studio development tools
Our interest is sparked if you are
- Smart and fun to work with
- Comfortable taking on a multi-functional role
- Client-focused and service-oriented
- Creative and entrepreneurial with a 'can-do' attitude
- A big fan of challenges - and finding solutions to overcome them
- Innovative and forward thinking
- An aficionado of continuous delivery and all things automated
- Able to work well independently and as part of a team
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Willing to take initiative to understand our business
Do you think you have what it takes to be our new colleague? We are looking forward to your application!
Who we are
Sitecore is the global leader in digital experience management software that combines content management, commerce, and customer insights. We are the first end to end solution covering the entire content life cycle - from planning and creating content to delivering personalized experiences in real time and at scale across every channel.
Sitecore delivers highly relevant content and personalized digital experiences that delight audiences, build loyalty and drive revenue. With Sitecore's platform, marketers can own the experience of every customer that engages with their brand, across every channel. More than 3,500 of the world's leading brands - including American Express, Carnival Cruise Lines, easyJet, and Heineken - trust Sitecore to help them deliver the meaningful interactions that win customers for life.
Sitecore is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity without unlawful regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other local legally protected characteristic.
Our employees are our foundation. Sitecore is built upon a diverse group of passionate, innovative, and collaborative individuals located across four continents and over 20 countries. The Sitecore values of Foster Collaboration, Push Boundaries, Take Ownership, Cultivate Community, and Customers First are what drive and unite us across the globe.
Sitecore is experiencing spectacular growth all over the world.