What you will do
- You will design and implement custom made robotic process automation solutions.
- You will deploy the 'new virtual colleague' and train the end-users in how to work with their new colleague and integrate it in their team.
- You can understand and interprete analyses. After you gain more experience, you will make an analysis of the business processess.
- You are willing to stay up-to-date about new technologies.
To qualify for the role you ideally have
- Experience as a developer (C#, Java, Python...).
- Hands-on experience with RPA tools (e.g, Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, UiPath etc.) .
- Knowledge of cognitive solutions (chatbots, NLP,...).
- The ability to diagnose & solve problems with a positive personality and can-do attitude.
- Excellent analytical skills and conceptual skills.
- The skill to adapt your communication style to different stakeholders.
- An entrepreunerial mindset.
- Speak fluently English, plus Dutch and/or French.
Why you want to join us
- Flexibility to work at our office or from home.
- You receive a competitive salary and a complete package of benefits (company car, fuel card, laptop, mobile subscription, insurance, Cronos Care benefits etc.)
- You work in a no-nonsense environment with direct access to management and you become part of the Cronos Group)
- You become part of a fast-growing and dynamic company that is open to your input and ideas.