Smals - Senior Java Software Developer
- As Senior Java Software Developer you have the opportunity to create new and modify existing applications.
- You perform tests and document changes in order to make high-performance applications.
- You are responsible for the creation of a low-level design based on the software architecture.
- You guide developers in the implementation of that design and encourage the reuse of earlier developed solutions. By doing so, you promote the standards Smals uses.
- Finally, you coach Junior Developers and help them improve their technical skills.
- You obtained a bachelor's or master's degree in IT and have several years of experience as Java developer.
- You are looking for a varied and challenging job that lets you fulfil your sense of responsibility.
- You enjoy working together as a team.
- You are creative and are willing to take initiative in order to offer high-quality solutions.
- You are experienced in Java and JEE.
- You have a passive knowledge of French or Dutch.
At Smals you are able to contribute to complex IT services that are going to play a role in society. You can count on training, specialisation and career opportunities in application development, IT infrastructure or support services. Besides offering ICT for Society, we also offer a healthy work-life balance, an interesting salary, hospitalisation insurance, second pension pillar, meal vouchers and telework. We fully reimburse public transport costs and make sure that our offices are easily accessible. On top of that, Smals pursues an equal opportunities policy.