Sogeti stands for lots of fun and involvement (i.e. after work drinks, Sogeti cafés, team building events...), open minded company environment where flexibility (i.e. remote working, flextime...) and informal communication culture are part of its DNA. I can already hear you think: “Same corporate value story, different company”... But, we are not finished yet, on the contrary.
Sogeti is also known for its internal training & development program to boost your personal career and to encourage life-long learning in your area of expertise! Not bad at all, right? That's not impressive enough for you? Ok. What about an attractive salary and fringe benefits such as a nice company car and fuel card included for both personal as professional use? Allright, let's meet up and talk!
As a Sogeti business analyst you will be engaged in different IT projects at our clients. This is what your daily activities will look like:
- Helping and supporting the product owner, Scrum Master and other stakeholders in the clarification and detailed description of their requests
- Define the flow on how to evolve from the "As is" towards the "To be" situation
- Defining a satisfying solution for the client based on costs and benefits. You have an advisory role towards all stakeholders
- Guiding and organizing Business Acceptance Tests
Skills & Requirements
- You have obtained a higher degree (min. Bachelor level)
- Affinity with the IT field is required
- Experience in the financial sector is a plus
- As a Sogeti employee you combine creativity with a positive, customer friendly and quality oriented mentality
- You are flexible and can adapt to change easily
- You have excellent communication and analytical skills
- Knowledge in English and French/Dutch is required