You have become a Senior in testing services and you have dreamt about sharing this knowledge with other colleagues combining a commercially minded people management role?
For our Testing Team, we are currently looking for a dedicated, passionate and enthusiastic Test Coordinator, who enjoys working in our people-oriented ICT Services business.
At Sogeti we have a method for testing, called TMap Next® (Test Management approach), which will help you to perform above activities in an efficient and structured way. In that way you can show your added value towards our customers!
In your daily work you
- Play a leading role and you are the link between your team of Testers and our customers/projects
- Focus on the day-to-day management of ongoing and new test projects and be responsible for creating and implementing a customized master Test plan
- Are a centric advisor who is eager to share his/her knowledge, train and advise both customers and colleagues on the best practice test policy aiming to improve the client's test process and environment
- Have a good understanding and relationship with our Sales team which you are expected to Support in presales activities within your domain of expertise, Testing, since you possess the knowhow
- Will hire, staff and coach your own team of Testers as well as train and assess them during their career at Sogeti.
- You may see the role as a combination of People/Project Management, Operational Management & Customer Oriented Expert Leading
Skills & Requirements
- You already have preferably 5 years of experience in testing of computer systems and possess at least a first experience in leading a team of Testers.
- You also hold a Bachelor or Master degree (ideally in Science, Engineering or similar)
- You have a driver's license
- You have experience in the TMap® Next test cycle and techniques and you have knowledge of improving test processes and the deployment of test tools
- You are a committed and enthusiastic team player, who enjoys working with colleagues to attain collective success, because together everybody achieves more
- You are also a true people manager, who motivates and encourages our consultants to deliver quality services to our customers at all times and help them evolve in their own career path
- You can express yourself easily in Dutch and English. French is a plus!
- Your technical background, communication skills and flexible attitude allow you to gain our customers trust
- You can identify yourself with the basic philosophy of Sogeti: establishing long-term relationships with our customers and consultants, based on a personal and open-minded approach, focused on customerservice and quality of our deliverables
Sogeti stands for lots of fun (i.e. after work drinks, Sogeti cafés, team building events...), open minded company environment where flexibility (i.e. remote working, flexitime...) and informal communication culture are part of ITS DNA. I can already hear you think: “Same corporate value story, different company”... But, we are not finished yet, on the contrary.
Sogeti is also known for ITS internal training & development programmes to boost your personal career and to encourage life-long learning in your area of expertise! Not bad at all, right? That's not impressive enough for you? Ok. What about an attractive salary and fringe benefits such as a nice company car and fuel card included for both personal as professional use? Allright, let's meet up and talk!