To reinforce our service desk we're looking for first-line support engineers to join our team.
Do you speak English and Dutch? (French is a plus)
And do the following responsibilities appeal to you?
- You're a great listener and register IT questions and problems communicated by end-users over the phone and mail;
- You're customer minded, with good communication skills;
- If possible you provide an answer to the questions and/or solve the problems, otherwise you escalate the calls to a higher level of support;
- Depending on your knowledge, experience, and interest, your responsibilities may include first and/or second-line support.
Then you're the Service Desk Professional we're looking for!
Depending on your experience and interest, you will be working at our service desk at Diegem or at a project at one of our clients.
What we offer
- Sogeti is the perfect place to bring your passion for IT into play and learn new skills.
- You will be given the opportunity to develop your career through working on interesting projects, our internal training & development program, attend training courses to broaden your knowledge and obtain certifications.
- That's how we boost your personal career and encourage life-long learning in your area of expertise! Your evolution will be monitored closely by your operations manager, a counselor, and your own HR business partner.
- Sogeti is also known for a lot of fun, an open-minded company environment and where the informal communication culture is part of its DNA.
- You can also count on an attractive salary package and fringe benefits (e.g. company car, personal flex plan,...).
- You have minimum a (technical) high school degree
- You have a good knowledge of IT Hardware
- Knowledge or affinity with ICT is a strong plus
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- You see IT problems as a challenge and an opportunity to learn
- You're friendly, professional and helpful in contacts with customers
- You're able to win the trust of our clients
- You're stress-resistant and can perform under pressure and changing working conditions
- You possess a good team spirit, but you can work autonomously when needed
- You're fluent in Dutch and English
- Good knowledge of French, Polish, Czech, German, Spanish or Italian is a plus
- Flexibility is no problem for you
- Experience is a plus!
- Knowledge of Windows environment and MS Office package, Citrix, Active Directory and networking are a strong asset