- As an experienced Functional Analyst you will be engaged in an array of diverse projects at our customer's sites.
- You will participate independently or as part of a team in all sorts of customer customized applications.
- Your principal tasks entail:
- Analysis of user/customer needs
- Translation of customer needs to processes
- Setup of the technical design
- Guidance of technical analysts and developers
- Drafting of functional and user documentation
- Depending on your knowledge, your experience and your interest, you can be involved in the technical design draft and/or the functional test activities.
Your skills and experience
- You have obtained a higher degree (min. Bachelor level, preferably in an IT related field) and have already gained 2 years relevant experience in analysis and design.
- You have a proven experience with Agile and UML.
- Affinity for service and process design is also required.
- Through your solid expertise, your contact skills and willingness, you succeed in gaining our customers trust.
- Experience in the financial sector is a plus.
- As a Sogeti employee you combine creativity with a positive, customer friendly and quality oriented mentality. You are enthusiastic, flexible and mobile.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English and you can reasonably express yourself in French.
- Openness and personal engagement are very important to you.
Sogeti is the perfect place to bring your passion for IT into play and learn new skills. You will be given the opportunity to develop your career through interesting projects, and your evolution will be monitored closely by your line manager and HR team. Moreover, you will be encouraged to attend training courses to broaden your knowledge and obtain certifications. You can also count on an attractive salary and fringe benefits (e.g. company car).