- As an experienced Functional Analyst you will be engaged in an array of diverse projects at our customer's sites.
- You will participate independently or as part of a team in all sorts of customer customized applications.
- Your principal tasks entail:
- Analysis of user/customer needs
- Translation of customer needs to processes
- Setup of the technical design
- Guidance of technical analysts and developers
- Drafting of functional and user documentation
- Depending on your knowledge, your experience and your interest, you can be involved in the technical design draft and/or the functional test activities.
Your skills and experience
- You have obtained a higher degree (min. Bachelor level, preferably in an IT related field) and have already gained 2 years relevant experience in analysis and design.
- You have a proven experience with Agile and UML.
- Affinity for service and process design is also required.
- Through your solid expertise, your contact skills and willingness, you succeed in gaining our customers trust.
- Experience in the financial sector is a plus.
- As a Sogeti employee you combine creativity with a positive, customer friendly and quality oriented mentality. You are enthusiastic, flexible and mobile.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English and you can reasonably express yourself in French.
- Openness and personal engagement are very important to you.
Sogeti stands for lots of fun and involvement (i.e. after work drinks, Sogeti cafés, team building events...), open minded company environment where flexibility (i.e. remote working, flextime...) and informal communication culture are part of its DNA. I can already hear you think: “Same corporate value story, different company”... But, we are not finished yet, on the contrary.
Sogeti is also known for its internal training & development program to boost your personal career and to encourage life-long learning in your area of expertise! Not bad at all, right? That's not impressive enough for you? Ok. What about an attractive salary and fringe benefits such as a nice company car and fuel card included for both personal as professional use? Allright, let's meet up and talk!