Sogeti is looking for an important client for an Interface Designer, who will be in charge of the following tasks:
- Assist and supervise the implementation of the visual identity.
- Participate in communication projects to cover all visuals related matters
- Advise Units on most appropriate presentation of an idea, thinking creatively to produce new proposals and concepts.
- Develop design briefs by gathering information and data through research and estimate the time required to complete the work.
- Prepare of a wide variety of document presentations based upon general theme provided by Units
- Define technical graphic specifications for Web publication, printed and other communication projects
- Advise on most cost-effective method of document production
- Make illustrations for publications, publicity drives and covers of different works
- Design of multimedia products: internet and intranet pages, infographics, interactive media, e-newsletter and other multimedia projects.
The profile of the ideal candidate is the following:
Strong experience including 15 years of specific Web-related expertise.
- Very good knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, SharePoint Designer and Drupal
This person should have the capacity to take initiatives where appropriate.
- He/she must be able to work pro-actively, independently, enjoy endorsing some responsibility, and to find and propose creative solutions to problems.
- An understanding of the use of CSS and/or XSL for Web design is an advantage.
A sound knowledge of quality standards for Web, paper and electronic publications is required.