Are you a passionated Java Analyst / Developer and looking for an environment where you get the opportunity to develop further your talents? Do you see educations as an imporant asset and does the world of consultancy appeal to you? Do you have on top minimum 2 years of relevant experience?
Then you're the Java Analyst / Developer we're looking for! Depending on your knowledge and experience, your tasks can consist of development and/ or technical analysis of all sorts of customer customized applications.
- You have obtained a higher degree and have already gained practical experience in Java projects;
- You have a good knowledge of technologies like :
- Back-End : Java & JEE 6 or higher, Spring, JPA/Hibernate, WS SOAP/REST,MVC
- Front-End : HTML5, Spring MVC, AngularJS, Vaadin, Bootstrap or React, GWT, JSF2, Struts2,MVC
- Knowledge of at least one of the main application servers is a must (WebLogic, WebSphere, JBoss, Tomcat);
- Furthermore you've gained an advanced knowledge of relational databases (preferably Oracle);
- You're also familiar with modeling tools, like UML;
- Knowledge of methodologies (RUP, Agile, Scrum,...) is an important plus;
- Through your solid expertise, your contact skills and willingness, you succeed in gaining our customers trust;
- You are enthusiastic, flexible and mobile;
- You are fluent in English and you can express yourself in Dutch and/or French.
Sogeti is the perfect place to bring your passion for IT into play and learn new skills. You will be given the opportunity to develop your career trough interesting projects, and your evolution will be monitored closely by your line manager and HR team. Moreover, you will be encouraged to attend training courses to broaden your knowledge and obtain certifications. You can also count on an attractive salary and fringe benefits (e.g. company car).