Are you looking for the next step in your career and would like to build up your experience as a network engineer? Are you open to a new challenging environment where you get the chance to develop your talents? Are you searching for a company where you can find education and development possibilities? Are you on top interested in an opportunity in consultancy?
Then you're the network engineer we're looking for!
Depending on your knowledge, experience, and interests your main tasks may involve execution as well as design or advising/ counseling.
- Design, develop, implement, and maintain network infrastructure
- Determine network bandwidth needs and recommend measures to meet those requirements
- Conduct network modeling and analysis to construct a reliable, high-performance integrated network
- Direct system installation
- Select and install appropriate data communications components configured to meet the company's needs
- Program Routers, switches, and other network Hardware
- Configure DNS servers
- Maintain Firewall and manage security related to hacking
- Define, document, and enforce system standards
- Design, recommend and implement new solutions to improve the resilience of network operations
- Monitor network performance and troubleshoot problems and outages
- Schedule updates and upgrades
- Collaborate with network architects to optimize system performance
- Engage in data network fault investigations
- Secure network systems with policies that define and monitor access
- Report network operation status based on project management and priority information
- An official certificate is certainly an advantage.
- Besides technical knowledge, you have excellent communication skills.
- You're flexible, service-oriented and committed.
- You can express yourself fluently in English, French and/or Dutch.
- Both openness and involvement are important to you.
What we offer
Sogeti is the perfect place to bring your passion for IT into play and learn new skills.
You will be given the opportunity to develop your career through working on interesting projects, our internal training & development program, attend training courses to broaden your knowledge and obtain certifications.
That's how we boost your personal career and encourage life-long learning in your area of expertise! Your evolution will be monitored closely by your operations manager, a counselor, and your own HR business partner.
Sogeti is also known for lot of fun, an open-minded company environment and where the informal communication culture is part of its DNA.
You can also count on an attractive salary package and fringe benefits (e.g. company car, personal Flex plan,...).