Are you an enthusiastic Project Manager who's interested in the world of consultancy, with broad experiences in Project Management and eager to integrate a new team and a challenging project ?
Then you're the Project Manager we're looking for !
Your responsabilities and tasks will be the following
- Manage the design, development and implementation of software systems
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables;
- Prepare and maintain project and quality plans and track activities against the plan;
- Estimate time schedule, budget and resource requirements for the successful completion of each project as per agreed terms of reference;
- Guide and support the team project activities, review their deliverables, and monitor and provide timely and accurate project progress reports to all stakeholders;
- Participate in functional working groups and progress meetings;
- Monitor costs, schedule and resources used, and take action where these deviate from agreed tolerances. Ensure that delivered Systems are implemented within these criteria.
- Minimum 10 - 12 years of experience in the defined area of expertise
- Minimum 8 year of experience with a Project Management methodology (e.g. PM2, Prince2, PMP).
- Excellent knowledge of business process management, enterprise architecture and project management standards and methodologies, especially Agile/Scrum software development methodologies;
- Excellent leadership qualities,
Ability to chair meetings and to give presentations.,
- Excellent knowledge of English is required ,
- French knowledge is plus.