For our Sogeti team, we are currently looking for a dedicated, passionate and enthusiastic Medior Scrum Master, who enjoys working in very diverse and multi-platform environments mainly in the area of Brussels.
As a Medior Scrum Master you will be engaged in projects at our financial and banking customers and you will mainly be involved in projects from A to Z.
You are playing a leading role on location in our customer's projects.
This interesting position consists of:
- Inject the Agile (Scrum) way of working at the client's Team
- Facilitating daily stand-ups, ceremonies and conduct retrospectives and demos
- Stakeholder management: establishing a dialogue between the different team members and client teams
- Coaching teams of 8-12 people without losing focus on the Scrum process of working
- Explaining and sharing knowledge about how SDLC (software Development Life Cycle) procedures work, how to set up and respect a sprint planning etc.
Keeping a helicopter view on several (technical) teams and how to help respecting their deadlines without neglecting the (partial, not end responsibility) budget management you are charged with
- You preferably already have a first hands-on experience in a similar role. You also hold a Bachelor or Master degree in preferably a finance related study or equivalent through experience.
- Scrum Certified and experienced with Agile ways of working.
- Nice-to-have is an affinity and background in Finance, Banking, Accountancy or Insurance
- If you know a thing or two about asset & credit management, mobile applications in a Financial environment or industry that's even better!
- Fluent Dutch/English or French/English speakers with an interest and good best practice in the other third language
- Most of all, this is actually even more important than the other skills and competencies: you are a natural, communicative problem solver with a result driven people manager attitude who was made to act as an internal networker and bridge builder amongst the different stakeholders and our team of Consultants
You can identify yourself with the basic philosophy of Sogeti: establishing long-term relationships with our customers and consultants, based on a personal and open-minded approach, focused on customer service and quality of our deliverables
Sogeti is the perfect place to bring your passion for IT into play and learn new skills.
You will be given the opportunity to develop your career through working on interesting projects, our internal training & development program, attend training courses to broaden your knowledge and obtain certifications.
That's how we boost your personal career and encourage life-long learning in your area of expertise! Your evolution will be monitored closely by your operations manager, a counselor and your own HR business partner.
Sogeti is also known for lot of fun, an open minded company environment and where the informal communication culture are part of its DNA.
You can also count on an attractive salary package and fringe benefits (e.g. company car, personal flex plan,...).