For our Sogeti team, we are currently looking for a dedicated, passionate and enthusiastic Medior Scrum Master, who enjoys working in very diverse and multi-platform environments mainly in the area of Brussels.
As a Medior Scrum Master you will be engaged in projects at our financial and banking customers and you will mainly be involved in projects from A to Z.
You are playing a leading role on location in our customer's projects.
This interesting position consists of:
- Inject the Agile (Scrum) way of working at the client's Team
- Facilitating daily stand-ups, ceremonies and conduct retrospectives and demos
- Stakeholder management: establishing a dialogue between the different team members and client teams
- Coaching teams of 8-12 people without losing focus on the Scrum process of working
- Explaining and sharing knowledge about how SDLC (software Development Life Cycle) procedures work, how to set up and respect a sprint planning etc.
Keeping a helicopter view on several (technical) teams and how to help respecting their deadlines without neglecting the (partial, not end responsibility) budget management you are charged with
- You preferably already have a first hands-on experience in a similar role. You also hold a Bachelor or Master degree in preferably a finance related study or equivalent through experience.
- Scrum Certified and experienced with Agile ways of working.
- Nice-to-have is an affinity and background in Finance, Banking, Accountancy or Insurance
- If you know a thing or two about asset & credit management, mobile applications in a Financial environment or industry that's even better!
- Fluent Dutch/English or French/English speakers with an interest and good best practice in the other third language
- Most of all, this is actually even more important than the other skills and competencies: you are a natural, communicative problem solver with a result driven people manager attitude who was made to act as an internal networker and bridge builder amongst the different stakeholders and our team of Consultants
You can identify yourself with the basic philosophy of Sogeti: establishing long-term relationships with our customers and consultants, based on a personal and open-minded approach, focused on customer service and quality of our deliverables
Sogeti stands for lots of fun (i.e. after work drinks, Sogeti cafés, team building events...), open minded company environment where flexibility (i.e. remote working, flexitime...) and informal communication culture are part of its DNA. I can already hear you think: “Same corporate value story, different company”... But, we are not finished yet, on the contrary.
Sogeti is also known for its internal training & development programmes to boost your personal career and to encourage life-long learning in your area of expertise! Not bad at all, right? That's not impressive enough for you? Ok. What about an attractive salary and fringe benefits such as a nice company car and fuel card included for both personal as professional use? Allright, let's meet up and talk!