- Are you looking for the next STEP in your career and would like to build up your experience as a Senior System Engineer/Architect?
- Are you open to a new challenging environment where you get the chance to develop your talents? Are you searching for a company where you can find education and development possibilities? Are you on top interested in an opportunity in consultancy?
- Then you're the candidate we're looking for!
Depending on your knowledge, experience, and interests, we will assign you to different roles including implementation, management, design, advice, consulting, etc.
- Being able to understand the organization's architecture, infrastructure, and standards.
- Provide a vision for the future of the infrastructure with the new technologies and existing technologies evolution, diagnosing production problems and providing technical, strategic and procedural support to their organization.
- Assisting in resolution implementation.
- Providing direction to activities and assess system designs to ensure that solutions will perform satisfactorily regarding security, maintainability, and scalability.
- Help to prepare white papers and in providing technology and product analysis.
- Plan, document, control of executive report on activities of systems and network operations and projects.
- Task delegation: describe what a team must do, control if done properly, provide support in case of issue.
- Documentation writing
- Very good knowledge of Excel - Visio usage
- Tasks planning
- Good communication (spoken and written)
- Eager to learn
- Very good level of English and fluent in Dutch and/or French
- Technical skills:
- Expert in Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, KMS, CA, DFSR, FTP (Cerberus, Cluster).
- Design and implement IT Systems (OS, DB, Mail, etc)
- Incident and problem management (L2/L3)