- To meet the growing demand for ECM services, we are looking for medior and senior ECM specialists who want to join our ECM team in the role of SharePoint Developer.
- As an experienced SharePoint Developer you will be engaged in an array of diverse projects at our customer's sites.
- You will participate independently or as part of a team in the development, maintenance and management of all sorts of customer customized ECM SharePoint applications.
- Depending on your knowledge, your experience and your interest, your task can consist of programming and/or technical design.
- You have obtained a higher degree (min. bachelor level, preferably in an IT related field) and have already gained relevant practical experience in development, maintenance and/or management of ECM applications in a SharePoint environment.
- You can work with English and Dutch and/or French speaking customers.
- You know the functionality of several of the key SharePoint spokes: Collaboration, Portal, Search, Content Management, Business Process and Business Intelligence.
- You are trained in custom development for SharePoint 2010 and/or 2013.
- You have more than 2 years of experience in Visual Studio based development for SharePoint 2010 and/or 2013: C#, event receivers, web parts, SharePoint OM & Web services, workflows, timer jobs, site templates, definitions, WSP, master pages, page templates, membership providers, ...
- What makes you even more attractive:
- You have experience in planning and administering SharePoint (web applications, site collections, search scopes, ...)
- You are certified in SharePoint 2010 and/or 2013 development
- You are certified in .NET development / SQL Server
- You have experience with popular SharePoint 3d party products such as Nintex or AgilePoint
- You are result driven and can work independently
- You want to develop your personal implementation and SharePoint skills
- You can coach junior developers
- Through your solid expertise, your contact skills and willingness, you succeed in gaining our customers trust.
- As a Sogeti employee you combine creativity with a positive, customer friendly and quality oriented mentality.
- You are enthusiastic, flexible and mobile. Openness and personal engagement are very important to you.
Sogeti is the perfect place to bring your passion for IT into play and learn new skills. You will be given the opportunity to develop your career through interesting projects, and your evolution will be monitored closely by your line manager and HR team. Moreover, you will be encouraged to attend training courses to broaden your knowledge and obtain certifications. You can also count on an attractive salary and fringe benefits (e.g. company car).