Ready for a challenge?
- Motivated professionals can join Sogeti's Scrum Masterclass.
- Our Academy is a great way to boost your career.
- Internal trainings will consist of technical courses, self-study and an internship at the client.
- During this training you will be coached by our expert leads.
- You will get the opportunity to shape your career through obtaining a certificate as Scrum Master.
- After successfully finishing this training program, you will start working on a project at one of our customers.
- Initially you'll be guided by experienced consultants and you'll get the chance to become a real Sogeti professional!
Do you have what it takes?
- You have an interest or an understanding of the technical components of a project (Functional Analyst, Business Analyst, Project Manager...) and preferably 3 years of experience in banking or financial services.
- A good understanding of Agile way of working.
- Knowledge of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle).
- Good communication skills, both written and spoken.
- You are assertive and convincing, but also diplomatic. You are a real problem solver.
- You know how to inspire and drive people.
- As a Sogetist you combine creativity with a positive, client friendly and quality-oriented mindset.
- You are enthusiastic, flexible and you speak and write fluently English and Dutch or French.
Sogeti is the perfect place to bring your passion for IT into play and learn new skills.
You will be given the opportunity to develop your career through working on interesting projects, our internal training & development program, attend training courses to broaden your knowledge and obtain certifications.
That's how we boost your personal career and encourage life-long learning in your area of expertise! Your evolution will be monitored closely by your operations manager, a counselor and your own HR business partner.
Sogeti is also known for lot of fun, an open minded company environment and where the informal communication culture are part of its DNA.
You can also count on an attractive salary package and fringe benefits (e.g. company car, personal flex plan,...).