- As Test Specialist you will be engaged in projects at our customers.
- You are a specialist in a specific domain of testing, namely test automation and will work on the following tasks in a self-supportive way:
- Configuring the Test Tools
- Advising the test coordinator
- Development and execution of training in Test Tools
- Advice regarding the implementation of all types of Test Tools
- Defining a Tool policy
- Research and development within the domain of Test Automation
- The more you gain experience, the more you will be involved in test coordination, test project leading and/or test advice.
- You obtained a bachelor or master degree and gained at least 5 years of experience in the testing of computer systems.
- You have knowledge of various testtools, the automation of the test process and experience in structured programming.
- Your technical background, communication skills and flexible attitude allow you to gain our customers trust.
- As a Sogeti employee, you combine self organization with teamwork.
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English and looking for opportunities to learn.
- As a specialist in test automation you show stress resistance, work independently and take initiatives.
Sogeti is the perfect place to bring your passion for IT into play and learn new skills. You will be given the opportunity to develop your career through interesting projects, and your evolution will be monitored closely by your line manager and HR team. Moreover, you will be encouraged to attend training courses to broaden your knowledge and obtain certifications. You can also count on an attractive salary and fringe benefits (e.g. company car).