As Test Automation Expert you will be engaged in projects at our customers and you will also perform pre-sales activities and creating offers for our clients.
You are an expert in a specific domain of testing, namely test automation and will work on the following tasks in a self-supportive way:
- Installing, configuring and upgrading test tools
- Aligning test automation activities with the manual test process
- Creation and maintenance of automated scripts applying the latest scripting techniques
- Design and creation of a test automation framework
- Running all automated scripts and monitoring and assessing the execution results
- Test automation assessment, analysis and roadmap development, ROI analysis
- Responsible for setting up data, tools, databases to support integrated test environments
- Development and execution of training in test tools and test automation
- Advice regarding the implementation of all types of test tools (technical and organizational)
- Defining a tool policy and a test automation strategy
- Work with the development team to capture and reuse automated unit test cases, stubs and drivers
- Work with the release engineering team to create and maintain an automated nightly test set
- Intensive research and development within the domain of test automation
- You obtained a bachelor or master degree and gained at least 5 years of experience in the testing of computer systems
- You have knowledge of and experience with various test tools such as HPE UFT, HPE Performance Center, Selenium, SoapUI, Cucumber, Fitnesse, etc.
- You have knowledge of various development practices (V-model, scrum, TDD, CI, DevOps,...)
- You have knowledge of and experience with a structured test automation process
- You have knowledge of and experience with DevOps/CI tools such as Maven, Github, Jenkins,...
- You have experience in structured programming (VB, C++, Java, Perl, Python,...)
- Your technical background, communication skills and flexible attitude allow you to gain our customers trust
- You combine self-organization with teamwork
- You have a high problem-solving attitude
- You have an eye for quality and detail and are very accurate in your work
- You have strong communication skills and can adapt your communication style to a specific audience
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English and looking for opportunities to learn
- As a specialist in test automation you show stress resistance, work independently and take initiatives
Sogeti is the perfect place to bring your passion for IT into play and learn new skills. You will be given the opportunity to develop your career through interesting projects, and your evolution will be monitored closely by your line manager, counselor and HR responsible. Moreover, you will be encouraged to attend training courses to broaden your knowledge and obtain certifications. You can also count on an attractive salary and fringe benefits (e.g. company car).