- Testing new or existing applications is crucial to get a good insight in the system's quality.
- Nowadays this testing is done more and more in an automated way to ensure we still can perform sufficient testing in releases that become much shorter than before. This is exactly the domain where you will play a leading role.
- As an Automation Specialist, you know how to start up a test automation project by defining a solid approach and you can implement this automation strategy in close collaboration with your direct contacts such as manual testers, development, operations, release management, etc.
- Building the automation scripts and running these in a chosen tool (set) is your cup of tea, and you do this all in a robust automation framework which allows a structured way of working and proper maintenance.
In your daily work you
- Set up the proper environment and tools for your automation
- Build a test automation framework
- Create and maintain automated scripts applying the latest scripting techniques
- Run all scripts and provide transparent reporting on the analyzed results
- Make sure the test automation is aligned with the manual testing and the development process
Skills & Requirements
- A bachelor's or master's degree
- You have a driver's license
- You are fluent in Dutch and English and have a good command of French
- At least 3 years of experience in structured testing of software
- Knowledge of and proven project experience in one or more test tools, automated testing and experience in structured programming
- You show flexibility and always act in a professional way
- You can work independently, but also in a team
- You have a strong focus on quality in everything you do
- You are proactive and solution driven
Sogeti is the perfect place to bring your passion for IT into play and learn new skills.
You will be given the opportunity to develop your career through working on interesting projects, our internal training & development program, attend training courses to broaden your knowledge and obtain certifications.
That's how we boost your personal career and encourage life-long learning in your area of expertise! Your evolution will be monitored closely by your operations manager, a counselor and your own HR business partner.
Sogeti is also known for lot of fun, an open minded company environment and where the informal communication culture are part of its DNA.
You can also count on an attractive salary package and fringe benefits (e.g. company car, personal flex plan,...).