One of our key partner implementing his digital transformation is Urgently looking for an highly motivated Freelance Solution Architect to make a high level architecture impact assessment for all IT demands.
Our client is a Belgian company that makes better informed trading and business decisions with confidence. They are the leading independent provider of information and benchmark prices for the commodities and energy markets.
As Solution Architect, you will
- challenge the requirements in order to clarify all values and benefits for the demands, propose phases according to delivering the highest business value first.
- Define solutions that meet business/IT goals and that are aligned with the long term strategy. The solutions need to ensure that the systems meet the Non Functional Requirements, is performant, scalable, flexible and applies security best practices.
- The solution describes components/applications, integration, interfaces, data architecture (data flows, migration, ...). For the infrastructure architecture & high level technical solution close collaboration will be needed with an Infrastructure Architect & technical architect/lead.
- You have at least 3 years experience with Solution Architecture
- You speak fluently English, French and/or Dutch
- You have experience in Agile methodologies
- You have excellent skills with:
- Azure, Salesforce, MicroServices
- Data flows, UML/ ArchiMate, SparX
- Location: Brussels
- Duration: 6 Months
- Sart date: ASAP