We are looking for a Business Analyst to join our client's great team!
- Business analysis within one of the multidisciplinary teams (within the IT team) of a direct insurance company.
- The Business Analyst is responsible for understanding, documenting, managing and analyzing the applications and procedures that underlie the operational functions of the various departments of the company.
- The Business Analyst will work closely with the Product Owner to develop User Stories and acceptance criteria.
- The Business Analyst will contribute, within his team and during Sprints, to the implementation of solutions, and will play an active role in the tests and validations with the users.
- The Business Analyst will be responsible for establishing and maintaining effective working relationships, both internal and external.
- This function requires multiple qualities: sense of priorities, time management, team spirit, communication and sense of organization.
- Definition of requirements and needs based on multiple elements: interviews, document analysis, ad hoc workshops, operational process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, and task and WorkFlow analysis.
- Evaluation of information collected from multiple sources, management of conflicting information, cutting of general information into detailed information, ability to summarize, distinction between requests from users and actual underlying needs.
- Proactive communication and collaboration with internal and external customers to analyze information requirements and functional criteria.
- Build on your experience in defining cross-business requirements.
- Autonomous work with users for the definition of concepts and under the direction of Project Managers and Product Owners.
- Act as an interface between the customer community (internal and external) and the Agile teams delivering the solutions.
- Collaborate with IT developers and domain specialists in order to stop the technical approach and perform arbitration analyzes between usability and performance criteria.
Profile and skills
- The candidate must have at least 3 years proven experience in operational analysis and / or business process management and preferably in the property and casualty insurance industry.
- Ideally, the candidate should have experience with the Agile / Scrum approach.
- Excellent oral and written communication.
- Real analytical skills, including how to interpret customer needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Ability to interact professionally with various stakeholders, at all levels: users, managers, managers and specialists.
- Strong team spirit.
- Proactivity and enthusiasm.
- Common sense and pragmatism.
- Ability to work within strict deadlines.
- A competitive salary with extra-legal benefits.
- A friendly and open working atmosphere in a pleasant setting.
- A diversified and motivating function at the heart of our company.
- Autonomy according to your skills.
- Permanent training and supervision.