For Our Key Client,We are currently looking for an Exploitation analyst, long-term mission in Brussels ,2 days remotely per week.
The Exploitation Analyst (EA) plays a central role in the analysis, preparation and coordination of various applications in the short and longer term so that they are cost-effectively planned, integrated with normal production and the data is made available within the agreed SLA.
The EA contributes to setting up, managing and optimizing the batch environments and contributes to acceptance files and projects.
The EA solves operational and structural problems within normal working hours and also via standby after receiving a callout.
- Responsibility 1: Preparation and management of medium and long-term planning with the aim of avoiding periodic over-allocation based on the production load.
- Responsibility 2: Solving operational and structural problems with the aim of achieving the agreed SLAs in order to safeguard smooth batch processing.
- Responsibility 3: Provide support to other IT services with the aim of facilitating their operation in the field of batch processing.
- Responsibility 4: Management of tools so that services and / or data are made available to the end user in accordance with the agreed SLA.
- Responsibility 5: Participate in projects so that the needs of the Operations domain are included, and the necessary input is provided for the parties involved.
- Responsibility 6: Contribute to acceptance files for new and / or adapted application developments with the aim of achieving the agreed performance levels.
- Responsibility 7: Develop and optimize procedures and standards so that a structured and cost-efficient management of the batch environment can be realized.
- Responsibility 8: Reporting with regard to batch processing as a function of structural adjustment in production operations.
- Responsibility 9: Maintaining the documentation of applied procedures and operating files to quickly identify the causes in case of problems and to offer solutions so that the agreed SLAs can be guaranteed.
- A1 or university degree with computer science background
- Has at least 3 years of experience in supporting infrastructure components
- Knows the techniques of programming.
- Has good analytical skills.
- Is result-oriented
- Is stress resistant and flexible
- Is a team player
- Is assertive
- Is communicative
- Is customer and quality oriented
- Follows the agreed methods with the result as objective
- Promotes good cooperation within the department
- Masters NL, FR and EN