We are looking for a Senior Functional Analyst Management (SAP EWM and MM) 9 months mission and beginner ASAP
As part of the "Logistics" track of the "Neo-ERP" project, within the Neo program, we are looking for a Senior SAP EWM and MM analyst to complete the project team.
The place of work is Gosselies, Louvain La Neuve or Namur but the selected candidate will have to move to our sites of Strepy and Aye at a rate of 1 time per week.
Description of the mission
The "Logistics" track of the "Neo-ERP" project deals with replacing the current SAP ECC solution with the new SAP S4hana version.
The main tasks of BA EWM / MM
- Ensure that the SAP EWM module used today can still be used tomorrow.
- Configure / develop new functionalities to manage traceability of counting assets as part of Smart Metering
- Configure / develop other features that are still being discussed at the moment
- Support the Senior SAP MM analyst by assuring some of his responsibilities in terms of analysis, documentation, configuration and testing
- He will answer directly to the ITPL (IT project manager) of the project.
- It will depend on the SAP BA lead.
Description of the specific skills and knowledge required
- In-depth knowledge of SAP EWM (> 5 years experience)
- Good knowledge of SAP MM
- Abap knowledge is a plus
- Challenge business needs
- Translate said needs into a functional solution
- Produce analyzes and detailed documentation (functional specs, WRICEF, customization document ...), in order to sustain this solution after delivery and project closure, respecting the document models available and the project methodology in Ores.
- Configuration: Configuration of SAP EWM based on functional requirements
- Respect of the Ores methodology and use of the HPQC tool
- Participate in the development of test scenarios for this functional solution
- Running System Test + Test Report
- Running Integration Test + Test Report
- Support: End-user support during test phases and bug fixes