The ICS division is the IT expertise of SPIE Belgium. Our ambition is to support and facilitate the digital transformation of our customers, a real cornerstone of their growth. Our global approach is to co-create robust and agile ICT solutions focused on our customers' challenges with the goal of increasing performance and simplifying the user experience.
SPIE Belgium - Division ICS designs, integrates, operates and finances comprehensive and scalable ICT solutions ranging from the user environment to the datacenter and securing all of our customers' data
SPIE - IT Support Specialist
It is a 3 months mission to the sites of one of our client in the pharmaceutical sector
Mainly based in Nivelles and Brussels, you will join a collaborative team full of passionate change-makers. As IT Support Specialist, you are passionate about your job, and you are customer minded and pedagogue, continuously ahead of technological evolutions.
Your mission will be to provide user support and troubleshoot to your colleagues in daily ICT problems and issues. Moreover, you will effectively maintain customer Hardware/software.
You are responsible for delivering timely and effective repairs to ensure optimal system performance and superior user satisfaction. The primary objective is to enable users to maximize their productivity through efficient use of ICT equipment or software applications.
- User Support:
- Respond to user requests, identify and diagnose issues and problems
- Identify root cause of incidents, provide solutions and support problem identification
- Record relevant information in our ticketing system, monitor issue from start to resolution
- Advise users on appropriate solution and course of action
- Escalates unresolved problems to higher levels of support
- Write and maintain user guidelines and documentation
- Hardware and software support:
- Identify software and Hardware problems and repair
- Perform regular maintenance on Hardware and software components
- Install cables and configures Hardware and software
- Run diagnostic programs or use test equipment to locate the source of problems
- Create and maintain operational and technical documentation
- If needed, provide support for biotech specific Hardware configuration
- Infrastructure Support:
- Liaise with infrastructure and Telecom suppliers to take proactive action to ensure stable and secure applications and infrastructure to avoid potential service disruptions
- Optimize system or component performance
Requirements / Qualifications
- Degree in information technology or similar, Fluent in French and English
- Minimum 2 years' experience in IT support function or a similar professional background
- Keen to work in high technology and secure IT environment with innovative solutions
- Very good knowledge of Windows Client OS (Windows 10)
- Very good knowledge of Windows Server (2016 and 2019), MS Active Directory, GPO, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, WDS (MS InTune - Autopilot / SCCM), SharePoint
- Good knowledge of all-round IT: Office 365, Virtualization (Hyper-V - VMware), VoIP (cloud solution), , Network solution: Cisco, , SSO (Okta), Cisco Umbrella / Cisco Cloud Email Security), VEEAM
- Knowledge of IT software for helpdesk ticketing, SLA management, and Asset management:
- Help people and find solutions is in your DNA
- Communication and listening skills, enthusiastic and curious, stress-resistant.