Your responsibilities as a Project Manager e-Commerce
The Project Manager (SAP Commerce) will manage all aspects of solutions / implementation teams from concept to go live including schedule creation, tracking, status reports, cost management, deliverable and leading cross functional team.
- A e-Commerce professional with experience managing end-to-end implementations of enterprise level platforms, SAP Commerce preferred
- You demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A highly organized, mature problem-solver with sharp business acumen and in depth knowledge of ecommerce concepts
- Articulate, direct and customer facing. You have the ability to present ideas in user-friendly language while keeping the customer's needs front and center
- Leads projects effectively through to completion expecting nothing less than excellence
- A positive team player with proven ability to motivate and lead his/her team
- Experienced in customer management
What you'll do
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery / project management of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Lead cross-functional project core teams to on-time development & implementation, while maintaining or exceeding quality standards and estimated cost projections.
- Manage project resources, identify and track action items and assign tasks to appropriate team members utilizing best practices.
- Enforce project milestones, deadlines and assist with completion of critical deliverables.
- Drive decisions on assigned program(s) with cross functional teams regarding costs, quality factors, schedules or other related issues.
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow wallet share with customers.
What we look for
- Bachelor's degree or higher - Highly desired
- 5+ years working experience as a Project Manager in customer experience projects (Mandatory)
- 3+ years implementation experience for SAP Commerce or similar applications (mandatory)
- Experience leading teams using Agile Scrum practices
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking
- Excellent verbal and written communication in French, Dutch and English
- Nice to have:
- Experience in project management tools Jira and Confluence
- Experience in managing an offshore development team
What's in it for you?
At SQLI we're happy to support you in any way we can. With a flat hierarchy, you'll be surrounded by a team of experts to support you at every step of the way. We will provide you with a clear career development plan and support your personal growth (technical and personal) with training and educational sessions.
In return for your services, we offer you a competitive salary package including a company car, fuel card, health & group insurance, laptop, net allowances, daily meal allowances, mobile phone subscription and the possibility to attend different team activities, drink and events.