You are a passionate “Customer Engagement Business Consultant” and you want to develop your knowledge and resolve new challenges? You want to handle a variety of projects and meet challenging clients?
If the answer is yes, we can offer you the perfect opportunity to progress in a dynamic company who is currently undergoing a sustainable growth in their activities. Basically, we invest in you. All the time and everywhere. You work in an international team of motivated colleagues and cross-competency with other SAP consultants, specialist in different competence areas and digital specialists.
Together, we'll define a career evolution plan and stimulate you to obtain official certificates. With SQLI, you are part of a truly great team of consultants who love what they do and are proud of it. Your drive and commitment will be fairly compensated.
- Because you are passionate and you feel the urge to develop your knowledge of Customer Engagement products and build the next generation of solutions
- Because you excel in providing our clients with jaw-dropping solutions
- Because you are a natural people-person, ready to share your knowledge
- Finally, because you are an optimist who can solve anything thanks to your functional and/or technical knowledge and a great attitude
What do you need to apply for this job?
- You have a Master Degree (Economics, Commercial Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Civil Engineering or Computer Science) or equivalent by experience
- You gathered at least 3 years of Customer Engagement/CRM consulting experience
- You are ideally trilingual Dutch, French and English
- Your Technical/Functional Knowledge Package includes an in-depth knowledge of Customer Engagement/CRM processes in one of the following software platforms:
- SAP CRM or Cloud for Customer
- Microsoft Dynamics, Salesforce or another CRM platform
- Knowledge or experience in e-commerce products and platforms is an advantage
- Functional knowledge of Customer Engagement/CRM Business Processes (Sales, Services, Marketing)
- Technical affinity (programming skills, debugging skills, ...) is an advantage
- Experience with full-life cycle implementations or roll-out projects or several years experience in maintenance and support
- Experience in pre-sales cycles is an advantage
- Exposure or knowledge in other SAP areas is an advantage