- Provides cost effective business systems and applications analysis in support of the development and implementation of business applications.
- Includes evaluation, analysis, documentation of requirements, translation into proper system requirement specifications and configuration.
- Formulates and defines systems scope and objectives based on both end-user needs and a thorough understanding of business systems, applications and industry requirements.
- Operates as a liaison between technical personnel and the appropriate end-user department.
- Evaluates and translates end user needs and problems to technical associates and/or vendors where appropriate.
- Understands the business implications of technical solutions, and assists in defining and documenting the technology solutions to support any future business needs.
- Teaches end users new technology and enhancements using all appropriate communication tools as well as providing support for existing system.
- Conducts business process analyses, needs assessments, and preliminary cost/benefits analyses in an effort to align information technology solutions with business initiatives.
- Works with business users to define and analyze problems and align the most suitable technical, application or configuration solutions.
- Solicits, develops, documents and manages requirements and provides detailed design and business rules to support the requirements throughout the project life cycle up to and through change control.
- Considers the business implications of the application of technology to the current and future business environment.
- Reviews system test plans and system tests modules before implementation.
- Creates, reviews and delivers end-user documentation (user guide, process flow charts, training materials) and training for accuracy.
- Works with the user to select or create appropriate scenarios to test all results to determine whether system changes met project specifications; uses scenarios to assist the end user in acceptance testing.
- In upgrades, monitors production performance enhancements and system integrity with end-users.
- Develops detailed implementation and upgrade project plans in conjunction with other account team associates.
- Ensures that documentation is updated when change requests are approved for the project.
- Provides input on processes, procedures, or new approaches.
Required Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of basic principles, methods, technologies and practices of a professional/technical field.
- Apply a basic understanding of the underlying principles of a professional discipline -typically obtained through formal study.
- General knowledge of procedures and activities within own work area.
- Ability to relate actual day-to-day work to business priorities.
- Focused on learning the key aspects and duties of the job being performed.
- 4-6 years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Undergraduate degree with 4-6 years of relevant experience or Graduate degree with 2-4 years relevant experience
- Fluent in English