Stanley and Stella - IT Support
> 6 months experience
Our IT team is looking for an IT Support to provide support on our systems on a functional basis, for both internal and external clients.
- As such, you will be liable for the monitoring and maintenance of our applications (NAV, Odoo, Sana, SQL servers, ZenDesk, ...).
- You will make sure everything runs smoothly and will duly react upon any unfortunate event.
- You will also provide internal support to colleagues - device setup and configuration - and maintain the internal network
- Make sure that Masterdata and configuration is accurate. Regularly check
- Ensure proper bug follow up, identify root causes, be proactive
- Ensure proper internal training to raise knowledge
- Be in first line with external clients (API/ EDI) regarding process integration
- Implement optimal monitoring tools
- BA/BS in Computer Science, or equivalent, or proven equivalent track record
- Experience on server side (IIS / Unbuntu) : configuration, maintenance, security (SSL...).
- Experience in Networking (switches, Firewall, servers configuration)
- ERP Knowledge and mindset. Odoo and MS Navision are a plus
- Additionnal skills:
- Knowledge in database systems : MSSQL and PostgreSQL
- Knowledge in PHP + VBA
- Knowledge in FTP
- Front-end capabilities (HTML/CSS)
- Strongly client service oriented
- Keen with fast-moving environment
What we offer
- A job with a varied set of tasks in a growing company where there is room for initiatives and creativity in an international context.
- You will work in a young and enthusiastic team, driven by passion for our brand, our products and community.
- A salary in accordance with your competences.
- You arrive in a medium-sized company with start-up and can-do mentality.
- Our strong belief in sustainability and respect for people & planet enable you to be proud and convinced to take this project further.
Stanley/Stella have ambitious plans, and we're looking for superstars to help shape them. So, if you share our passionate stance on sustainability, believe that fashion can be done differently, are entirely at home in a digital universe, and want to take ownership of something meaningful read on to learn more.
Show full description
Stanley/Stella is a Belgian company with an HQ in Brussels, but our approach is anything but localised. Serving both the B2B and B2C market, our customers spread across Europe, and we have a substantial production footprint in Bangladesh. Since our inception in 2011, we want to be the best at creating beautiful basics which our network transforms locally. Our collection is a rainbow of colour and the epitome of softness, and we will always give precedence to all the extra things that come together to create something beautiful. We have the ambition to integrate the reality of a digital age into our brand's DNA while nurturing the physical touchpoints that personify and bring together our community.
Throughout every stage of the supply chain, we insist on respect for people and our planet. Whether it's choosing to only work with state-of-the-art factories that empower and protect workers or crafting products from 100% organic cotton or recycled materials - our community can be confident that every garment is crafted and delivered with goodness at the core and is fully certified to reflect this.
As you can probably tell, we're proud of what we do, and our community is too which is why we've grown to achieve a sales volume of almost 10 million pieces. This represents a sales revenue of nearly €50M lead by almost 100 employees, but we're not done there. We want to grow our team of likeminded people and are currently searching for new talents.