SteepConsult is a consulting firm that helps companies to implement their strategic vision. We developed a set of methodologies and tools to detect and organize programs to transform organization based on their corporate vision.
Steep is member of the Positive Thinking Company.
Investing in our employees is crucial for our evolution. Therefore, a joint decision must be made regarding the career goals and skills that need to be developed. Our clients also have dreams, projects and ambitions that we strive to challenge.
This collaborative performance is based on what we call “Positive Thinking Mindset”; a corporate culture which aims to be flexible, solution-oriented, open-minded and willing to develop skills.
Our consultants are selected based on their mindset, ownership level and capacity to demonstrate multiple experiences at different clients.
Trilingual profiles are a target but a good command of the other language allowing to understand meetings is sufficient.
As a Business Analyst you are developing technical solution to answer business problems
Your future role
- Develop interactive dashboards that assist the asset management team with daily decisions
- Write and design process maps
- Prepare business requirements, document 'As Is' and 'To be' processes and deliver process flows
- Assist in the development and / or implementation of Target Operating Models
- Coordinate projects inputs
- Manage the documentation flows
Qualifications & Experience
- Master degree
- 3 to 8 years of experience in a similar position
- UML, BPMN or any business analysis certifications are an asset
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and Agile environment
- Proficiency with reporting tools
- Previous experiences in consultancy is an asset
Skills And Personal Attributes Required
- Experience in leading and influencing teams
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to understand the technical requirements
- Exposure to reporting tools
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Our consultants are selected based on their mindset, ownership level and capacity to demonstrate multiple experiences at different clients.
- Fluent in English and one of the two national languages, with good command of the other one