As a Process Analyst you are responsible of improving and designing the processes of the company.
Your role involves:
- Map the different processes of the company
- Evaluate and developp the processes
- Create documentation which can be used to support knowledge transfer, process implementation, or training.
- Document customer experience journey workflows or process maps.
- Troubleshooting and problem resolution
Qualifications & Experience
- Master degree
- 3 to 8 years of experience in a similar position
- Demonstrable knowledge of Business Process modelling, design and continuous improvement practices
- Good knowledges of process frameworks (BPMN, BPM, ITIL ...)
- Experience in change management skills with the ability to construct implementation plans from recommendations
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and Agile environment
- Previous experience in consultancy is an asset
Skills and Personal Attributes required
- Experience in leading and influencing cross-functional teams
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience with MS Visio or equivalent tool
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Our consultants are selected based on their mindset, ownership level and capacity to demonstrate multiple experiences at different clients
- Fluent in English and one of the two national languages, with good command of the other one