Your role involves
- Familiarity with Project Management methodology/s in use within businesses; including both plan driven methodologies such as PMI or Prince2 and Agile approaches such as Scrum.
- Work with the Business Analysts, Development Analysts and the rest of the IT and Business teams to ensure that different deliverables are properly defined, scoped, costed and scheduled, that milestones are met and that resources are utilised efficiently.
- Familiarity with reporting tools, change control, budgeting and customer relationships
- Ensure that company system documentation standards are being followed by all the stakeholders.
- Facilitate meetings, build project teams and manage communication plans.
- Ensure that project stakeholders are engaged as necessary.
- Ensure that consistent and common processes are in place ,
- Establish a culture of continuous improvement within the business.
- Keep up to date with project management trends and methodologies
Monitor deployment and release progress.
Qualifications & Experience
- Master's degree or equivalent in terms of experience
- 3 to 8 years of experience in a similar position
- Project Management certification (Prince2 Practitioner, Agile/Scrum Master, PMP, ...)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and Agile environment
- Previous experience in consultancy is an asset
Skills And Personal Attributes Required
- Experience in leading and influencing teams
- Strong analytical skills
- Exposure to several reporting and project management tools
- Strong verbal and written communication and negotiation skills
- Our consultants are selected based on their mindset, ownership level and capacity to demonstrate multiple experiences to different clients.
- Fluent in English and one of the two main national languages, with a good command of the other one