StepStone - Data Analyst SEO
With over 24,9 million visits and more than 290.000 job listings each month,
we operate some of the most powerful online job portals in the European market.
And because we move fast and support innovation, we're always looking for new talents to reinforce our team.
Want to help change the world of recruitment today?
At StepStone we take great strides forward to stay the leading online recruitment marketplace. The answer lies in a combination of two important factors: market leading products and truly exceptional, driven and highly talented people. Do you want to be part of a company you can be proud of and help it growing, then keep reading.
Where will you work
You will arrive in an international SEO team of 4 people with very specific expertise such as Content, technical, ASO specialist. As part of this central SEO team, you will get in touch with multiple local SEOs with vast experience, mainly in W-Europe. You will get access to tons of data of a lot of StepStone brands, and as every brands operates a different platform, it probably means your learning curve is never over.
Depending on the project/phase in the project you will travel 10-20% of your time for face to face meetings with your peers.
- As our new Data Analyst SEO you are someone who:
- Loves the Web, lives and breathes data
- Understands that business value is priority
- Make decisions based on data, not on opinions
- Dares to question, be skeptical/critical
- Is a master of report automation
- Is the king of data visualization, PowerBI or similar data visualization tools are not a mystery to you
- Sees patterns in complex datasets, and is able to translate them into insights, and communicates them.
- Is a natural communicator and inspirator
- Has an eye for detail and is hands-on
- Knows what SEO is and/or you are willing to invest time to learn it.
- You will:
- Distinguish myth from facts
- Uncover insights, SEO wins, and translate them into actionable insights towards the brands.
- Help set-up processes and structures to collect, structure and report data
- Build your own prioritized roadmap, follow-up
We are looking for someone with:
- An Analytical skeptical mindset
- Expertise in automation and data visualization tools
- A Self-steering personality
- A minimum of 3 years relevant experience
- At least a very good understanding of SEO
StepStone is a company with clear goals and visions. We focus on growth through innovative solutions, service quality and qualified employees.
From the very first day at StepStone you will be welcomed and supported by a cooperative team. As part of our training concept, you will receive basic training for your work and the recruiting market during your first weeks with us.
In addition, we offer an attractive, performance-led remuneration package and the opportunity to tackle the task with above-average development opportunities and long-term perspectives in an innovative environment.
We look forward to receiving your application in English via the button below.