StepStone - Digital Campaign Specialists (Junior / Medior)
Where you will work...
- You'll work in a team in charge of automatizing Digital Campaigns for our Group (more than 25 leading Job boards worldwide). The job is at the crossroads of IT and Marketing, using various databases and CRM tools to target customers and a Selligent Marketing Automation platform to set up campaigns, dataflows and customer journeys.
- The main skills for this job are to be very systematic, logical, able to structure flows of data and actions in a campaign tool.
- We are ready to hire juniors, as long as you have already some background/training in Digital (HTML, CSS, SQL), an affinity for Data flows, and want to learn and develop your skills in a fast growing company.
- We are searching several persons for this role and will provide trainings on the platform, both on the job and external.
- Production and management of Target Lists: selection of customers in complex databases and CRM tools.
- Set-up and automation of data driven campaign flows, using the Selligent campaign automation platform.
- Setting-up or Adapting HTML/CSS templates: emails, landing pages, microsites, mobile campaigns
- End-to End management of campaigns: set-up, testing, execution, reporting and optimization.
- Integration of Back-end and Front-end data: creating data flows from CRM, Web, Databases.
- Supporting business departments in setting up multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Handling technical issues reported by users
- Maintaining knowledge database (tutorials, best practices) to be used by business departments
- Interest or experience in Digital Direct Marketing Campaigns
- Good knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Good knowledge of relational databases and SQL
- You are meticulous, have an eye for detail and a very a logical mind
- You are autonomous, take ownership of the projects and have a highly developed sense of responsibility
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- Nice to have:
- Experience with Selligent, or other tools (CRM, Campaign automation)
- Experience in online & digital marketing
- Having worked in a Scrum team before
- Working knowledge of Dutch, French or German
- Knowledge of any programming language (Python, Ruby, Java, C#)
- Used Bootstrap or Foundation CSS frameworks
StepStone is a company with clear goals and visions. We focus on growth through innovative solutions, service quality and qualified employees.
From the very first day at StepStone you will be welcomed and supported by a cooperative team. As part of our training concept, you will receive basic training for your work and the recruiting market during your first weeks with us.
In addition, we offer an attractive, performance-led remuneration package and the opportunity to tackle the task with above-average development opportunities and long-term perspectives in an innovative environment.
We look forward to receiving your application in English.