StepStone - Functional Analyst CRM (also open to Starters)
With over 24,9 million visits and more than 290.000 job listings each month,
we operate some of the most powerful online job portals in the European market.
And because we move fast and support innovation, we're always looking for new talents to reinforce our team.
Where you will work
Together with your Commercial IT department you will support our core Lead to Cash software suite implementation project. You will be the mediator between business and IT and will interact with sales and marketing departments, internal developers, local Business Analysts and the International Sales team. You will also be the first point of contact for all CRM and CPQ-related questions as well as the super administrator of the tool. You will be based in our Brussels office with frequent travel to other StepStone countries.
As our new Functional Analyst you will
- Document the ways of working in the Sales departments of the StepStone countries and to ensure that the final solution meets the business requirements
- Build business cases for which you will also make recommendations
- Translate business needs and processes into CRM SAP Business Bydesign & Bigmachines (CPQ)
- Monitor the processes in place and improve when necessary
- Work on functional management of training and best-practice sharing between organizations
- Plan and follow up the implementation of the projects with the different actors
- Execute pre-studies and develop integration with other business applications
- Update and maintain the level of knowledge of the administrators and employees for the CRM & CPQ applications
- Maintain and update data quality
- Bachelor in ICT, or equivalent by experience
- Experience in creating data-flows and documenting procedures
- Knowledge and understanding of general business processes, CRM knowledge
- Experience with SAP Business Bydesign & Bigmachines and related products is a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Good analytical skills, structured and methodical
- You're a problem solver
- Good communication and presentation skills
- You must be able to handle pressure and to meet strict deadlines, demonstrate efficient planning and organizing skills.
StepStone is a company with clear goals and visions. We focus on growth through innovative solutions, service quality and qualified employees.
From the very first day at StepStone you will be welcomed and supported by a cooperative team. As part of our training concept, you will receive basic training for your work and the recruiting market during your first weeks with us.
In addition, we offer an attractive, performance-led remuneration package and the opportunity to tackle the task with above-average development opportunities and long-term perspectives in an innovative environment.
We look forward to receiving your application in English.