StepStone - PHP Developer (Symphony)
With over 24,9 million visits and more than 290.000 job listings each month,
we operate some of the most powerful online job portals in the European market.
And because we move fast and support innovation, we're always looking for new talents to reinforce our team.
Where will you work?
Our development environment has more than 200 people located in Belgium and Poland. You will be part of a small team of 3 people based in Brussels.The team is responsible for our on-line platforms.
You will be reporting to the software Engineer Team Leader.
As PHP Back-End Developer, you will:
- Be part of the development team responsible for developing end to end flows
- Work on innovative solutions
- Participate in the team activities: maintain and enhance current applications and develop new functionalities
- Develop good insights on the business needs and can formulate propositions to meet them
- Offer first line support when needed
- You have a degree in ICT or you gained your skills by relevant experience
- You have a professional experience in developing Web applications
- You master and you have in depth knowledge of PHP 7+
- You are familiar with Object Oriented Programming and frameworks, following Solid principles
- Close business interaction in short delivery cycles through Agile Scrum
- You are fluent in written and spoken English
StepStone is a company with clear goals and visions. We focus on growth through innovative solutions, service quality and qualified employees.
From the very first day at StepStone you will be welcomed and supported by a cooperative team. As part of our training concept, you will receive basic training for your work and the recruiting market during your first weeks with us.
In addition, we offer an attractive, performance-led remuneration package and the opportunity to tackle the task with above-average development opportunities and long-term perspectives in an innovative environment.
We look forward to receiving your application in English.