StepStone - Software Engineer / Web Developer
With over 24,9 million visits and more than 290.000 job listings each month,
we operate some of the most powerful online job portals in the European market.
And because we move fast and support innovation, we're always looking for new talents to reinforce our team.
You will be part of an international team of 200 people split into smaller teams located in Belgium and Poland. The team is responsible for our on-line platforms. As a Software Engineer you will develop new functionalities, maintain and enhance our current applications. You will be reporting to the Software Engineer Team Leader.
- You have a bachelor's degree in Information Technology or 1 year of experience in development of web-based applications;
- You have good knowledge of any language that can be used to build web applications (e.g. PHP);
- You are familiar with Object Oriented Programming and frameworks;
- Knowledge of ColdFusion is an asset;
- You are fluent in written and spoken English; Dutch or French is an advantage;
- You are a team player but can work alone if necessary;
- You don't see problems, only possible solutions;
- You are punctual and an excellent communicator.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
StepStone is a company with clear goals and visions. We focus on growth through innovative solutions, service quality and qualified employees.
From the very first day at StepStone you will be welcomed and supported by a cooperative team. As part of our training concept, you will receive basic training for your work and the recruiting market during your first weeks with us.
In addition, we offer an attractive, performance-led remuneration package and the opportunity to tackle the task with above-average development opportunities and long-term perspectives in an innovative environment.
Interested? We look forward to receiving your application in English.