StepStone - Tableau Administrator / Technical Analyst
With over 24,9 million visits and more than 290.000 job listings each month,
we operate some of the most powerful online job portals in the European market.
And because we move fast and support innovation, we're always looking for new talents to reinforce our team.
Want to help change the world of recruitment today? At StepStone we take great strides forward to stay the leading online recruitment marketplace. The answer lies in a combination of two important factors: marketing leading products and truly exceptional, driven and highly talented people. Do you want to be part of a company you can be proud of and really make a contribution to then keep reading.
Where you will work...
- Based in Brussels, you will join our Commercial IT department.
- This position will support our BI team by administering a platform with more than 500 users, while being trained on other Commercial IT tools (Power BI, Tableau, Anaplan, etc.) to provide the backbone of a Platforms Admin team.
- As our new Tableau Admin you will:
- Be responsible for users and rights management at universes level and central management console level
- Do the platform resources monitoring
- Support other reporting tools
- Analyze data extract processes
- Manage updates and further rollouts
- You have at least 2 years' experience in a similar position with the same tasks.
- Hard skills:
- Experience with Tableau
- Experience with dimensional, logical and physical data modeling
- Minimum of 2 years of SQL experience (ideally on SQL Server)
- Basic Windows Server administration skills
- Soft skills:
- You are flexible
- You have good communication and organizational skills. You are eager for new challenges and are able to work well under pressure
- You are a team player, and problem solver, able to work in a proactive and methodical manner
- You have a good knowledge of English spoken and written
- You are willing to learn the administration of other tools
StepStone is a company with clear goals and visions. We focus on growth through innovative solutions, service quality and qualified employees.
From the very first day at StepStone you will be welcomed and supported by a cooperative team. As part of our training concept, you will receive basic training for your work and the recruiting market during your first weeks with us.
In addition, we offer an attractive, performance-led remuneration package and the opportunity to tackle the task with above-average development opportunities and long-term perspectives in an innovative environment.
We look forward to receiving your application in English via the button below.